Nature has endowed humans with some basic virtues which are essential to live and enjoy a fulfilled life. Among these virtues is happiness and it comes from within, everyone is responsible for their happiness. Self-care is necessary human regulatory function which is under individual control, deliberate and self-initiated. Below are few methods that anyone can put into practice to maintain self-care and happiness.
- Don’t do anything that you think is wrong
- Express yourself clearly in any situation
- Give up people pleasing habits
- Have confidence in your gut
- Be optimistic and speak positive about yourself always
- Hold on to your dreams and goals without giving up
- Be courageous to say no when the need be
- Be courageous to say yes when the need be
- Practice self-kindness always
- Let go of what you can’t control
- Stay away from drama and negativity in all its forms
- Practice love and compassion
- Maintain positive mindsets always
- Cultivate positive thoughts always
- Finally, always do your best in all situation.
You can practice this methods in any way suitable for you, you remain the master of your destiny. As you start implementing them, you will have peace of mind, you will be joyful and continue experiencing a wonderful fulfilled life.