Inspirational and motivational quotes are effective and they have an amazing ability to motivate us and change the way we feel about ourselves they; also they can catalyze some positive changes in our lives. I find them very interesting and crucial on our journey to attain success.
The way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life; sometimes this can happen instantly.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in. You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. If you ever notice your energy or your spirit begin to drop, simply recite an inspirational and uplifting quote to quickly boost your mood. — Brian Tracy.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall – Confucius
- There is so much beauty that you have not seen yet, don’t give up now – Unknown
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there – Theodore Roosevelt
- Energy and persistence conquer all things – Benjamin Franklin
- If you don’t make mistakes, you are not really trying – Unknown
- Everything will be alright in the end, but if it’s not alright by now; that means it’s not yet the end – Indian adage
- The only time you fail is when you give up – Unknown
- If you can walk, you can dance. If you can talk, you can sing – African adage
- I’m too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to fearful; too determined to be defeated – Unknown
- The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible – Ajibola
- Never let a stumble in your way be the end of your journey – Ajibola
- No matter how complex life seems, I will always be glad and grateful; I will even build my castle with rocks that life has thrown at me – Ajibola
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started; success is the best revenge – Ajibola
- You may not always end up where you thought you were going; but you will always end up where you are meant to be – Unknown
- When your mind say: I can’t take it anymore, place your hand on your chest and listen to the rhythm of your heart and whisper don’t give up; be still and know that I am god – Ajibola.