Fun activities to help boost and get you back on track after life has handed you some bitter lemons. We have to admit the fact that failure is part of life as life itself is not perfect but we have to be optimistic and always have positive approach towards life, that’s when we will start seeing failure as a chance for growth and failure as success in disguise; so much to be optimistic.
The greatest successors once failed. If you feel like what you are going through is too much of a challenge for you, fear not. It can be challenging, since you are used to the way you live your life. But go and read the story of these listed people and you will be astounded:
Joanne Rowling, author of Harry Potter (popularly known by her pen name J.K. Rowling)
Colonel Sanders, entrepreneur & owner of the franchise Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)
Steve Jobs, The CEO of Apple.
Getting back on your feet is another good trait as a human and this has been ever developed since we are toddlers. So we must keep up improving as we grow in life, getting back on your feet can be good for you and it can also inspire others around you that you may not know. Relaxation, fun and positive thinking will help you get through all life hassles.
Here are fun and relaxation activities you can embrace to help boost your vitality:
- Meditation: Study has proven that meditation is good for human being, as it helps rejuvenate us psychologically.
- Writing: It is not just a hobby, it helps in expressing the unsaid thoughts of our mind; Writing before bed can help free our mind from thoughts and give good night rest.
- Listening to music: Music is said to be the food of the soul and everyone has their own taste of music.
- Exercise: This energy bursting activity can really help us in all aspect, so it’s left for you to choose the one that is best suitable for you.
- Charity works: Helping others like generous actions or donations to aid the poor, ill, or helpless is another good thing we can do to acquire some soothing feelings.
- Taking a hike: Go on a long walk or walking tour, take an extended walk for pleasure or exercise, especially in a natural setting.
- Sex: Engaging in intimacy with your partner; I call that “pleasurecise” hoo-hah!