I’d like to drop these below “critical questions” so as to make you engage in a short “critical thinking” in order to broaden your knowledge about our world, about nature and life as a whole to help you discover a life worth living.
- Is the creator really as described in the scriptures?
- Has the creator forsaken this planet earth?
- Can the human race truly heal & save this planet?
- Is it true that smallpox is the only disease eradicated during 5,000 years of recorded human history?
- Is human race the problem of this planet?
- Is human race cursed not to live in peace?
- How long will it take us to embrace ourselves as one?
- Why countries spend more on warhead?
- Why countries failed to eradicate poverty?
- Is this planet destined to live fast and die young?
- Why is it that politicians are victims of decision?
- Why governments’ war against indiscipline has turn into war against humanity?
- Is all that are happening not enough to make one sceptical about the future?
- What will be the future of our children?
- Who or what are the real tyrant in this planet?
- Can we just begin the world all over again?