I’d like to drop these below “critical questions” so as to make you engage in a short “critical thinking” in order to broaden your knowledge about self-compassion in life and to discover a life worth living.
- If you’re ask to list people you love the most; what number will you rank yourself?
- Can you admit the fact that you’re a god in your own right?
- Are you brave enough to be master of your own destiny?
- What will make you forgive someone who was once your enemy?
- If you find yourself in an unexpected situation, will you gawk or move on?
- Do you have someone that is pulling your string?
- Who make your life decisions for you?
- Do you have people pleasing disease?
- Do you always find it hard to say NO?
- How will you define life if you’re asked?
- Where do you see yourself in the near future?
- What do you want to be in life?
- What will make you want to live again?