Here I come again with another version of “critical questions” so as to make you do a short “critical thinking” in order to broaden your knowledge about nature and life as whole.
- What do you understand by God?
- Does God know everything?
- Does God know exactly what will befall each of us?
- If knowing that, why does God knowingly allow some to be born into such suffering?
- Who or what created God?
- If God is self-created or has always existed, why can the same not also be said of the universe – thereby dispensing with God?
- How does one distinguish between a true religion and a false one?
- Can a true religion permit/condone stoning to death, or any death penalty?
- The differential treatment of men and women? The promise of heavenly reward for suicide attacks?
- The requirement that a church stands between man and his God?
- The sexual abstinence is a necessary precondition for serving God in some circumstances and so on?
- What is the fate of all those who lead exemplary lives and yet do not believe in God?
- What is the best way to rid permanently the planet of religious extremism?
- Why is there so much religion yet there’s so little love?